Modularity and Reusability as a Path towards the Composable Enterprise
In this whitepaper you will:
- Discover the benefits of an Application Composition Platform
- Learn why is an Application Composition Platform needed?
- Find Competitive Advantage with PBCs
- Learn from real success stories to improve process efficiency
- Understand how one tool can serve as your secret weapon for reshaping your company's future
Inside this whitepaper, you will also learn how Scheer PAS revolutionized a major German ceramics manufacturer's product development processes, replacing a multitude of software systems with streamlined Packaged Business Capabilities (PBCs). These PBCs resulted in a process-oriented Composed Application, transforming the company's way of working, enhancing data quality, and creating a digital twin.
Toyota Germany also benefitted from Scheer PAS, achieving full digital integration with business partners and accelerating innovation. They unleashed agility at Toyota Germany with a composable architecture. This whitepaper holds the key to remarkable transformation.