White Paper API Management
In the whitepaper you will learn:
- How to liberate your data and protect business assets
- Why API management makes sense
- Everything about the interface as a risk factor
- How Scheer PAS API Management works - in 5 steps
- Overview of available policies
- Valuable insights from use cases
Why is API Management effective?
Many IT systems may also mean many APIs. To maintain control of their use, accesses and publication, an API management system is important. It means security for your company. Accesses and use of the APIs are protected, different versions of an API can be saved and organized centrally, public and private interfaces can be made available via a URL, and accesses can be controlled centrally. This way, your APIs are optimally secured and your company is protected against criminal attacks. You decide who has access to your data!