Home [spacer] Scheer PAS Process Automation & Integration Platform [spacer] Process Automation & Development [spacer] Scheer PAS Designer
More high speed thanks to low code
The low-code collaboration tool for model-oriented creation and management of microservices
Create processes in BPMN 2.0 format using a graphical user interface and, at the same time, carry out the technical implementation using delivered libraries or ones you have created yourself in UML. The finished models are then used directly without any further programming as microservices (xUML) in the Scheer PAS integration layer.
The Scheer PAS Designer is seamlessly integrated in Scheer PAS. Its functionality is set up for the use cases of Scheer PAS and thus enables reduced complexity and easier use compared to similar tools. Due to standardization and the graphical display, the models
- are understandable over the long term
- have no language barriers
- are easy to understand and change for teams or for employees new to the role
Collaboration and understanding between specialized departmental employees, process and IT stakeholders is encouraged and the gap between the specialized department and IT is narrowed.
The design using BPMN is the beginning. Next, you define your connections and data mapping using UML, and finally you transfer these to the Scheer PAS integration layer. There the process is executed directly as a microservice.
- Use prepared connectors for numerous application cases, in the web, database and ERP environment.
- Integrate your own libraries with reusable modules.
- Work with multiple users simultaneously on a model and track the changes live.
- Manage all projects in one user interface.
- Adapt the user interface to the corporate design of your company and select German, or English for international teams, as the interface language.
The models contain data structures (classes) and structural logic (state machines and activities) of the service, and also the interfaces to other systems:
- SOAP and/or REST interfaces that the service provides externally
- Adapter calls for communication with external interfaces, which the service consumes
Common language for business and IT
Simultaneous working and live tracking of all users
Collaboration and automatic model validation in real time
Process automation without BPMN and UML coding
Prepared connectors for diverse application cases or use of libraries created in-house
Browser-based, cloud or on-premise, UI in multiple languages, etc.